Preparing a Christmas Feast for your family should not be a hassle. In our search for the very best holiday dishes, we’ve discovered these 28 Delicious Christmas Ham Recipes that will surely keep your loved ones coming back for more! Let’s make your Christmas dinner a little sweeter with one of these yummy ham recipes…
Featured image from: Thanksgiving & Co.
- “Chipotle Pineapple Bourbon Glazed Ham” from Shared Appetite
- “Crockpot Root Beer Glazed Spiral Ham” from Sugar, Spice and Glitter
- “Brown Sugar Maple Pecan Ham” from The Salty Pot
- “Sweet Ale Glazed Ham” from Eat Pork
- “Cherry and Brown Sugar Glazed Ham” from Taste and Tell
- “Cranberry Glazed Ham” from Simply Recipes
- “Apple Glazed Baked Ham” from Spend with Pennies
- “Peach and Ginger Glazed Ham” from Miss in the Kitchen
- “Southern Bourbon Pecan Glazed Ham” from Thanksgiving & Co.
- “Sweet Chili Glazed Ham” from Family Fresh Meals
- “Apricot Bourbon Glazed Ham” from Bell’alimento
- “Honey Mustard Glazed Ham” from Striped Spatula
- “Slow Cooker Cranberry Raspberry Glazed Ham” from The Seasoned Mom
- “Roasted Raspberry Ham” from Ann’s Entitled Life
- “HoneyBaked Ham (COPYCAT)” from Dinner then Dessert
- “Cranberry Orange Ham” from Duct Tape and Denim
- “Cherry Smoked Ham w/Bourbon Mustard Glaze” from Blackberry Babe
- “Glazed Holiday Ham” from Yummly
- “Orange Honey Glazed Ham” from The Slow Roasted Italian
- “The Best Slow Cooker Cherry Ham” from Cincy Shopper
- “Slow Cooker Pineapple Cranberry Ham” from Life with the Crust Cut Off
- “Slow Cooker Ham w/Honey-Mustard Glaze” from Wholefully
- “Maple Bourbon Glazed Grilled Ham” from Umami
- “Chipotle Brown Sugar Glazed Ham” from Thyme for Cocktails
- “Coca Cola Glazed Ham” from Tasty Cookery
- “Bourbon Mustard and Orange Glazed Ham” from The Chunky Chef
- “Brown Sugar Bourbon Slow Cooker Spiral Ham” from Thanksgiving & Co.
There you have it! 28 of the most Delicious Christmas Ham Recipes that you can serve for your family for the holidays. You’re sure to find a scrumptious and easy recipe that will be the new favorite in your household.
Spread your newfound love for holiday ham recipes and share this on Pinterest!