Casseroles are how I make my life easier during the holidays! Who doesn’t love delicious & easy dinner casseroles? Breakfast casseroles are pretty awesome too – I’m certain you’ll find a new favorite in our 21 Best Holiday Casserole Recipes.
Featured Image by: Happy and Harried
- “Cowboy Brunch Casserole” from Buns in My Oven
- “Egg and Bacon Breakfast Casserole” from Center Cut Cook
- “Caramel Pecan Breakfast Casserole” from Simply Stacie
- “The Best Green Bean Casserole” from Best of Yummy
- “Tater Tot Breakfast Casserole” from Stockpiling Moms
- “Copy Cat Cracker Barrel Hashbrown Casserole” from Spend with Pennies
- “Breakfast Enchilada Bake Casserole” from Lovely Little Kitchen
- “Biscuits and Gravy Breakfast Casserole” from Family Fresh Meals
- “Salted Caramel Banana Nut French Toast Casserole” from Little Spice Jar
- “Peach French Toast Bake With Almonds” from Frugal Mom Eh!
- “Egg Casserole” from The Gingham Apron
- “Broccoli Casserole” from The Belly Rules
- “Caramel Apple French Toast Casserole” from Happy and Harried
- “Bisquick Breakfast Casserole” from A Mom’s Impression
- “Ham, Egg, and Cheese Breakfast Casserole” from Happy Brown House
- “Christmas Croissant Breakfast Casserole” from Erica’s Recipes
- “Leftover Turkey Casserole” from Buns in My Oven
- “Chicken Pot Pie Casserole” from Cincy Shopper
- “Dump and Bake Meatball Casserole” from The Seasoned Mom
- “Cheesy Hash Brown & Egg Breakfast Casserole” from Natasha’s Kitchen
- “Sausage and Rice Casserole” from South Your Mouth
And there you have it – 21 of the best holiday casserole recipes. Find one – or even two or five recipes that your family will love again and again throughout the year whether it’s for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Heck, even for family gatherings and crowds, these casserole dishes is are classics and will quickly become all time favorites.
Pin this on Pinterest and share the love!